cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MashedPotates

Is it even possible? Comparing two tables of information and then outputting one item from the 2nd table

Hello all,

I currently have a power automate flow that is working however I have asked to make a slight tweek.
I can try to make a condition for every comparison (see below), however, I was wondering if its even possible to make it simpler.

MashedPotates_0-1669666122932.png

Is it possible to make a table, where power automate will compare the input lets say "ABC" , go through the table until it finds "ABC" and then, with an established relationship to another table; recognize that the corresponding output would be "abc" and then output this?

There would be two data tables that would be needed and we would need to establish a relationship between the two tables so if input matches an item in table 1, we would be able to then have a choice for output for table 2.
I.E

Table 1Table 2
ABCabc
DEFdef
GHIghi
JKLjkl

I have tried the AI building but that did not work, along with some googled answers in this forum along with other resources as well, however, I have not found a solution.

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,419)