Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III

Is it possible to connect Jira Desk with Microsoft Flow

Hi all,

Quick question on the Microsoft Flow Jira connector. I know it links in with Jira projects and allows you to create tasks, issues, epics, stories etc. in the project.

My question is whether these same connectors can be used with Jira Desk? I know it's technically a different product as Jira Desk manages cases but I want to build something that will create a Jira Desk case when a trigger condition is met.

Kind regards,

Mike

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Is it possible to connect Jira Desk with Microsoft Flow

Hi @Mick282,

Unfortunately, there is no way to create tasks but it can use Create issues action, for more information about JIRA connector, you can refer to this document: Connectors JIRA

It is the same connector can be used with Jira Desk, it will be trigger if condition met.

If you want create tasks, epics, stories etc. in the project, you can head to IDEA area to create a IDEA, collect votes to make it come true:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Highlighted
Helper III
Helper III

Thanks Lin Tu,

Appreciate the reply. I might explore an alternative method of connecting with Jira Desk. Maybe via a HTTP GET or POST request through Flow to Jira Desk's API to create or update a case. Just need to read a bit more on their API documentation to see how the endpoints work.

Kind regards,

Mike

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I am interested in knowing if the alternative method worked for you. thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (7,319)