cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PowerAppsJunkie
Helper II
Helper II

Is it possible to mirror SharePoint Document Libraries with PowerAutomate in 2021?

There have been a few older posts about this but there has been many additions and development to the platform over the past 2 years.

What I wish to accomplish is this.

Two way mirror between document libraries from different SharePoint online site collections.

Library A should = Library B and Library B should = Library A. Any and all changes to folders / items should be mirrored including deletes / adds / changes etc...

They should be a direct mirror of one another.  I know this could better be done by just using sharing and permission of the libraries however there are controls that are in place that won't allow that so we need to have a mirrored sync of the two such that if permissions were removed and the flow turned off each Library would be a mirror at the time the sync was disabled etc.

Any creative ideas on how to accomplish this?

3 REPLIES 3
PowerAppsJunkie
Helper II
Helper II

Also another question for the group is we also noticed when you do any file copy process with the one drive sync client folders nothing works to trigger the flow.  Found old information back from 2018 as well saying flow triggers do not work when something is done with the sync client.  Sounds incredibly broken if you ask me because it does create the folder in the doc library online.  I guess you could do a scheduled flow to constantly monitor the library but man...that seems very broken and you would have to have some type of condition to only alert on changes etc...because a normal flow trigger wouldn't work.

PowerAppsJunkie
Helper II
Helper II

Is this not possible?  If not possible does anyone have any workarounds or ideas?

PowerAppsJunkie
Helper II
Helper II

Still hoping someone can help...

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (922)