cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kidv97
Frequent Visitor

Is there a way to record comments from 10 Approvals in an excel row?

Có cách nào để ghi nhận xét từ 10 Phê duyệt trong một hàng excel không?
Tôi cần hồ sơ Bình luận từ 10 phê duyệt để gửi mail.
Tôi gặp lỗi "Các hành động mẫu 'Áp dụng cho mỗi 10' được lồng vào nhau ở cấp '9', vượt quá giới hạn lồng tối đa là '8'"
Ai có thể giúp tôi?

4 REPLIES 4
v-yiwenxie-msft
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @Kidv97 

In my understanding, you have two needs.

The first need is to add ten comments from 10 separate approvals in a row in excel

You can just append those comments into an array and then add them into excel.

The second need is to send an email when there are 10 approval comments. This can be achieved by using length().

If I’ve misunderstood your need, please feel free to let me know.

And could you take screenshots of your detailed flow and your errors?

You could try the steps as below:

The whole flow is as below:

2.3-1.PNG

The detailed steps are as below:

I used 'get items' to get approvers' email addresses. The 'comments' array variable is used to store the comments separately from approvers. The 'in excel' array variable is used to store the 10 comments in one place, which will be added in one row in excel.

2.3-2.PNG

The 'Apply to each' is intended to send 10 different approvals to approvers.

The 'Apply to each 2' is used to store each comment in 'comments' array variable separately.

2.3-3.PNG

Please make sure that you enable the 'concurrency'. This can ensure that approvals are sent at the same time to each approver. Otherwise, only when the former approver makes a reponse can the next approver receive the approval request.

2.3-5.PNG

The 'append to array variable' is used to append 10 comments in one place as a array.

2.3-5.PNG

This 'apply to each 3' is used to add 10 comments in an excel cell.

2.3-6.PNG

The outcome of this flow is as below:

2.3-7.PNG

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Kira Xie
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thanks for the replies, I have now generated 10 approvals. Then I split it up, the first 4 approvals will start running, then I write comments from these 4 approvals, the next 3 approvals will run and use update a row table to write the excel file. Finally, update comments from the last 3 approval for update the excel file.

Kidv97_0-1612586620812.pngKidv97_1-1612586651082.png

because I want to get the correct comment of each Approval

v-yiwenxie-msft
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @Kidv97 

It seems that your problem has been solved. If you still have problems, please feel free to let me know.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Kira Xie
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (94,611)