cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
_jesan_
Helper I
Helper I

Issue updating a Hyperlink field in SharePoint

I'm having some issues trying to update a hyperlink field in a SharePoint list using the Send HTTP request activity

I've followed the instructions on several sites about this process but I just can't make it work

I made it way using single and double quotes in every key and value of the body but I keep getting the same error: "La expresión "web/lists/GetByTitle('ListaPrueba')/items([1])" no es válida."

_jesan__0-1616086486414.png

Some person suggested in another post of this community to include all the address of the site in the URI field followed by the usual string "/api/web/lists/GetByTitle('ListaName')/items([ID])"

Using this approach I receive a 404 Error from SharePoint

_jesan__3-1616086891649.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Paulie78
Super User
Super User

I don't think you need any square brackets around the item ID, check out this page on my blog:

Update Hyperlink Column

It's strange you are getting an expression error though. The blog post will generate the link code for you.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Paulie78
Super User
Super User

I don't think you need any square brackets around the item ID, check out this page on my blog:

Update Hyperlink Column

It's strange you are getting an expression error though. The blog post will generate the link code for you.

Thank you very much!! I spend hours trying to solver this issue!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (1,867)