cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
_jesan_
Helper I
Helper I

Issue updating a Hyperlink field in SharePoint

I'm having some issues trying to update a hyperlink field in a SharePoint list using the Send HTTP request activity

I've followed the instructions on several sites about this process but I just can't make it work

I made it way using single and double quotes in every key and value of the body but I keep getting the same error: "La expresión "web/lists/GetByTitle('ListaPrueba')/items([1])" no es válida."

_jesan__0-1616086486414.png

Some person suggested in another post of this community to include all the address of the site in the URI field followed by the usual string "/api/web/lists/GetByTitle('ListaName')/items([ID])"

Using this approach I receive a 404 Error from SharePoint

_jesan__3-1616086891649.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Paulie78
Super User
Super User

I don't think you need any square brackets around the item ID, check out this page on my blog:

Update Hyperlink Column

It's strange you are getting an expression error though. The blog post will generate the link code for you.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Paulie78
Super User
Super User

I don't think you need any square brackets around the item ID, check out this page on my blog:

Update Hyperlink Column

It's strange you are getting an expression error though. The blog post will generate the link code for you.

Thank you very much!! I spend hours trying to solver this issue!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (5,369)