cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hilary_stoupa
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Issue with Create File and File System connection

I am having trouble with a File System connection. The connection appears to connect successfully. The Windows credentials are entered as Domain\Username (which, searching the forum, appears to be a common issue). The Root Folder to the network share is entered as per the example, but to a folder inside the shared folder:

\\machinename\share\parentFolder\childFolder

However, the folder structure does not show when trying to pick a folder inside childFolder:

scrn1.png

If a folder path is entered manually, like /temp, for example, the error returned when the Flow runs is:

{

"status": 400,

"message": "The requested action could not be completed. Check your request parameters to make sure the path '/temp' exists on your file system.\r\nclientRequestId: 9a8d3659-bd70-47e5-b397-9d9359d5d2d5",

"error": {

"message": "The requested action could not be completed. Check your request parameters to make sure the path '/temp' exists on your file system."

},

"source": "filesystem-eus2.azconn-eus2-01.p.azurewebsites.net"

The user account in the connection has permissions to childFolder, and to folders inside it - however, does not have permissions to  parentFolder - could that cause an issue like this? 

What else could we look at to troubleshoot?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
hilary_stoupa
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

NM - this was user error. We have two gateways set up and needed to be entering a different gateway for the given share (i.e., there was a test and production gateway, and a test and production share).

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
hilary_stoupa
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

NM - this was user error. We have two gateways set up and needed to be entering a different gateway for the given share (i.e., there was a test and production gateway, and a test and production share).

View solution in original post

Hi @hilary_stoupa 

Good to know that now is working fine. Please mark this as resolved if you don't have further questions about this.

Is there something additional I need to do mark this as resolved? I accepted my own response as a solution...

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,255)