cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hilary_stoupa
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Issue with Create File and File System connection

I am having trouble with a File System connection. The connection appears to connect successfully. The Windows credentials are entered as Domain\Username (which, searching the forum, appears to be a common issue). The Root Folder to the network share is entered as per the example, but to a folder inside the shared folder:

\\machinename\share\parentFolder\childFolder

However, the folder structure does not show when trying to pick a folder inside childFolder:

scrn1.png

If a folder path is entered manually, like /temp, for example, the error returned when the Flow runs is:

{

"status": 400,

"message": "The requested action could not be completed. Check your request parameters to make sure the path '/temp' exists on your file system.\r\nclientRequestId: 9a8d3659-bd70-47e5-b397-9d9359d5d2d5",

"error": {

"message": "The requested action could not be completed. Check your request parameters to make sure the path '/temp' exists on your file system."

},

"source": "filesystem-eus2.azconn-eus2-01.p.azurewebsites.net"

The user account in the connection has permissions to childFolder, and to folders inside it - however, does not have permissions to  parentFolder - could that cause an issue like this? 

What else could we look at to troubleshoot?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
hilary_stoupa
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

NM - this was user error. We have two gateways set up and needed to be entering a different gateway for the given share (i.e., there was a test and production gateway, and a test and production share).

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
hilary_stoupa
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

NM - this was user error. We have two gateways set up and needed to be entering a different gateway for the given share (i.e., there was a test and production gateway, and a test and production share).

View solution in original post

Hi @hilary_stoupa 

Good to know that now is working fine. Please mark this as resolved if you don't have further questions about this.

Is there something additional I need to do mark this as resolved? I accepted my own response as a solution...

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Carousel

May the fourth be with you, join us online!

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (61,035)