cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lucylu2222

Issue with Forms to Planner and Teams using Flow

Hi all,

I have a simple flow built. Upon completion of a Microsoft Forms > creates a Planner task > updates the planner task details with the Forms information > sends a message to a channel in Teams.

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

The flow works and doesn't show any issues but the responses from the Forms questions are not going through to the Planner notes or the Teams message as follows:

4.PNG5.PNG

Any ideas please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for your reply, I've sorted it, still not quite sure what was causing it but I inputted the form ID manually instead of picking the form from the list and it works fine now!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
a_hansen
Helper I
Helper I

This looks like it should be working, I have very similar flows. Can you check the run history and what the output of the Get Response Details?

Thanks for your reply, I've sorted it, still not quite sure what was causing it but I inputted the form ID manually instead of picking the form from the list and it works fine now!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

MPA Licensing.jpg

Ask your licensing questions at the Power Automate AMA!

Join Priya Kodukula and the licensing team, super users and MVPs to find answers to your questions on Power Automate licensing.

Users online (1,878)