cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
CoupalM
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Issue with Outlook Get Attachments: ContentBytes structure has changed lately

After updating a flow I started to have issues with the results of the Outlook Get Attachment activity (That I did not changed). Before my update, the "ContentBytes" attribute was returning the following object :

{

"$content-type": "application/octet-stream",

"$content": "JVERi0xl......"

}

 

After the flow update

 

"JVERi0xl......"

 

So to fix the issue I had to create the object manually and set the "$content" to the ContentBytes value.

 

I want to confirm if this is an observed change because if this is true, I'm really worried about using power automate for critical business process if Microsoft perform changes on the results of activities...

 

CoupalM_0-1660060319556.png

Returned value before updating my flow

CoupalM_1-1660060383471.png

 

Returned value after updating my flow (no update on the Get Attachment or Add Attachments activities.)

 

CoupalM_2-1660060464933.png

 

 

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,363)