cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Issue with creating a HTML table from Automate

Experts

I have a issue when using create a HTML Table from SharePoint mutilate choice item. it is odd from the testing mail which I received. 

Flow as below 

Bonita_3-1599207672568.png

The email which I received show below contents, and How can I fix this issue?

Bonita_0-1599207235508.png

SharePoint item 

Bonita_4-1599207792476.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Re: Issue with creating a HTML table from Automate

Hey @Bonita 

You might want to Convert HTML to Text first and then pass it to Details section in Appoval.

CFernandes_0-1599214173934.png

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Bonita ,

Currently, we can only use Markdown to format approval email, please refer to this doc and get more details:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-automate/approvals-markdown-support

HTML tags do not work in approval emails.

You could consider adding an HTML file to an Approval email to display the data in the HTML table to Approver.

18.PNG

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

@Bonita 

You can achieve the same effect of the approval also using Send Email With Options action

Mira_Ghaly_0-1599213578949.png

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.
Highlighted
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hey @Bonita 

You might want to Convert HTML to Text first and then pass it to Details section in Appoval.

CFernandes_0-1599214173934.png

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Hi @Bonita 

Can you try the below link where the user generate the csv-table and then convert to markdown like the table format.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/Get-Items-from-Sharepoint-and-Create-a-Markdown-T...

Hope it helps, please like it or mark it as a solution if it resolves your clarification or issue
-Sudharsan K...

Hope it helps, please like it or mark it as a solution if it resolves your clarification or issue
-Sudharsan K...

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,850)