cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Harrypotter06

Issue with "Write to Excel"

Hello,

i use the Template "Facebook - > Excel". So if i create the flow, i can select the Excel- File, but than a cant select the Table. Only "Error not Found". Drop down selection is also clear.
FlowExcel.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

t think, that the Template has a Error. Now, i have created manuel a Flow ant this work with the Excel-File.

Thanks & Regards
Klaus

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Harrypotter06,

Do you have formatted the Excel file as a table? Do you have a table named as “Facebook”?

I create a similar flow with you to, all the tables shown in the drop down list are within the Excel file. If I fill a table name which is not in the Excel file, I would get the same issue with you.

Insert row.PNG

So I guess that you have filled a custom value which is not in the Excel file. Please make sure you have a table named as Facebook in your Excel file and try again for this issue.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hello,

t think, that the Template has a Error. Now, i have created manuel a Flow ant this work with the Excel-File.

Thanks & Regards
Klaus

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (34,774)