Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mattw112IG
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Issues with getting flow to work

I am trying to do a flow similar to:

https://flow.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/copying-using-filtering/

I have recreated his exactly except the columns are a bit different between his sharepoint lists and mine.

I have tried numerous different column names to try to filter on but fails for a variety of reasons...

Some says the field of type "Note" cannot be used in the query filter... ok

I've tried using ID and get a messages about "Specified argument was out of the range of valid values."

I've run out of column names to try with unique values.

I can live with the type of column not being supported but the error about out of range of valid values how do I fix that?

Thanks,

Terry

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mattw112IG
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

So I was able to get this to work.

When I exported my current list from one site and imported it to the new site it also copied a column called enterprise keywords.  But it didn't actually import any of the keywords (probably because this is a different site and those keywords don't exist or something).

Flow was choking on this column.

Since I don't need this column in my new site (maybe I will add later?) I deleted this column.

Once I did that the flow ran perfectly.

Terry

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Mattw112IG
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Also the full error is:

"message": "Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.\r\nParameter name: TaxKeyword\r\nclientRequestId: 3e585c05-7da2-4e04-98aa-db61ee47f391\r\nserviceRequestId: 98507e9e-102c-6000-d3f7-4b995ef620b4"

When it says teh aurguement is out of range does it mean "TaxKeyWord"?  From searching this seems to be tied to enterprise keywords or something?  Is that column killing this?  If so how do I get around it?

Thanks,

Terry

Mattw112IG
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

So I was able to get this to work.

When I exported my current list from one site and imported it to the new site it also copied a column called enterprise keywords.  But it didn't actually import any of the keywords (probably because this is a different site and those keywords don't exist or something).

Flow was choking on this column.

Since I don't need this column in my new site (maybe I will add later?) I deleted this column.

Once I did that the flow ran perfectly.

Terry

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,292)