cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marypolitan
Helper I
Helper I

Item Field 'value' not an option

I am trying to build a flow to check if a particular field on an item has changed.  I found a great resource and it properly works on some of my columns.  But not the one I'm really needing.  I have a column called Status (choice) and one called Voucher (single line of text).  When I compare Status, 'Status Value' is an option and the flow works correctly.  But when I compare Voucher, 'Voucher Value' is not showing as an option.  Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ScottShearer
Super User
Super User

@marypolitan 

For a text column, all you need to do is select the column from Dynamic properties - there is no column name "value" shown separately.  Selecting the column name from Dynamic properties will give you the text stored in that column.

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Scott

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ScottShearer
Super User
Super User

@marypolitan 

For a text column, all you need to do is select the column from Dynamic properties - there is no column name "value" shown separately.  Selecting the column name from Dynamic properties will give you the text stored in that column.

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Scott

Well I don't know what I was doing wrong before, but all is working now.  Thank you!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations 768x460.png

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022- Season 2 has kicked off!

Users online (3,021)