cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Moores35TFL
Frequent Visitor

Iterate through a sharepoint list of site URLs and get content from that site

Hello,

I have need of some assistance with a project I have been tasked with.

I have a SharePoint list on a centralised site, which contains a field containing the URL for other SharePoint sites.

I would need a power automate to get the list items with the URLs, then get the listson that new site and finally retrieve some data from that list and write it back to a list on my central site.

I have got part of the way there thanks to  This post

I am hoping someone can help me fill in the gaps.

currently these are the steps I think I have managed to get working.

I am currently using a Manual Trigger, this will likely be replaced with  schedule trigger at some point.

Moores35TFL_1-1623759001048.pngStep 1 Get The list of site urls

Moores35TFL_3-1623759159209.png

Step 2 get the lists and filter to the one I want

At this point, I assume I need another Get Items action similar to this

Moores35TFL_4-1623760204473.png

and finally a create item action, where again, I am assuming I'll need to write out the items as it wont know the fields. similar to they way it was described in the post I linked.

Moores35TFL_5-1623760331397.png

If anyone can offer any advice or knowledge on if this can be accomplished and if i am on the right track, it would be appreciated.

Many Thanks

Stuart

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,938)