cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
smilleraic
Regular Visitor

Jira - Create a new issue (V2) - adding extra fields?

We are using the V2 of the 'create issue' Jira action and I need to be able to access and supply data to other fields. The ones that it is including are some of the custom ones that we have created, but it appears to have selected them at random and I do not see any way to hide them or include others.

smilleraic_0-1625595576742.png

You can see the 3 included ones at the very top, and then the others that we do not necessarily need. Has anyone else run into this? This appears to be possible in the original version of the action, but I am unable to use that as it is deprecated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
smilleraic
Regular Visitor

For reference, I wasn't able to figure out how to change the available fields.

I was, however, able to copy this action from one of the other templates that somehow did have the fields I needed and paste it into this flow. Not a great solution but it works for now.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
smilleraic
Regular Visitor

For reference, I wasn't able to figure out how to change the available fields.

I was, however, able to copy this action from one of the other templates that somehow did have the fields I needed and paste it into this flow. Not a great solution but it works for now.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (4,134)