cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Jira connector custom field issue

I am using the Jira connector for Flow that creates a Jira card from a Forms response.
I am recieveing the following error when submitting a form, "customfield_10119": "Field 'customfield_10119' cannot be set. It is not on the appropriate screen, or unknown."

According to the documentation (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/jira), customfield_10119 is assigned to the 'Epic Name' field. However, in Jira the 'Epic Name' field is really customfield_10005.

Is there a way to change the set field on the connectors side or some other way to correct this issue?

4 REPLIES 4
Regular Visitor

Re: Jira connector custom field issue

Having the exact same issue, cause by this piece of the JIRA Create Issue Action:

"customfield_10119": "@{body('Get_response_details')?['rbfc321c212754c899a4544b659ca5218']} - Launch"

Can we get a fix on this? It completely prevents the flow from being used to create Epics

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am having this issue as well when using a flow to create jira issues from a SP list. Specifiying no text works for other issue types, but Epics require a name in Jira by default and this appears to be pointing at the wrong custom field ID. 

Edit: It appears that the field assigned for Epic Name is different across various instances. One of the above users mentioned their was an id containing 10005. The ID for one of the instances I am working with for Epic name is instead CustomFieldId_10007. 

This would be easilly rectified if I could change the custom field ID that is obviously wrong when viewed in the code peak: 

"customfield_10119": ...

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

The issue still exist. Anyone has any update on this one?

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

This issue still exists - May 2020 when reported quite a while ago It is looking for "customfield_10119": "@triggerBody()?['subject']" for the epic name but it's erroring out. EPIC name custom setting for mine is 10361 so I think what we need is an option to specify the correct custom field ID for multiple custom fields. Every install it looks like might be different. Would certainly assist

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

Join the new Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (10,169)