cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nik-
Level: Power Up

Jira connector custom field issue

I am using the Jira connector for Flow that creates a Jira card from a Forms response.
I am recieveing the following error when submitting a form, "customfield_10119": "Field 'customfield_10119' cannot be set. It is not on the appropriate screen, or unknown."

According to the documentation (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/jira), customfield_10119 is assigned to the 'Epic Name' field. However, in Jira the 'Epic Name' field is really customfield_10005.

Is there a way to change the set field on the connectors side or some other way to correct this issue?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
ghollingsworth
Level: Powered On

Re: Jira connector custom field issue

Having the exact same issue, cause by this piece of the JIRA Create Issue Action:

"customfield_10119": "@{body('Get_response_details')?['rbfc321c212754c899a4544b659ca5218']} - Launch"

Can we get a fix on this? It completely prevents the flow from being used to create Epics

petemccann
Level: Power Up

Re: Jira connector custom field issue

I am having this issue as well when using a flow to create jira issues from a SP list. Specifiying no text works for other issue types, but Epics require a name in Jira by default and this appears to be pointing at the wrong custom field ID. 

Edit: It appears that the field assigned for Epic Name is different across various instances. One of the above users mentioned their was an id containing 10005. The ID for one of the instances I am working with for Epic name is instead CustomFieldId_10007. 

This would be easilly rectified if I could change the custom field ID that is obviously wrong when viewed in the code peak: 

"customfield_10119": ...

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Watch the event on demand for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020.

thirdimage

Flow Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 70 members 3,577 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: