cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jazzu
Regular Visitor

(Kaizala)ActionBranchingConditionNotSatisfied. The execution of template action 'Send_action_on_specified_group' skipped: the branching condition for this action is not satisfied.

Hey there, i was creating Helpdesk in kaizala and gone through all the process in following link 

i manage to successfully open helpdesk form in kaizala and update the list in sharepoint list . after the updating status the tickets in share point, end user(who lodge the ticket) should able to view the status update but it not appearing in kaizala, while checking the flow i am getting following exception. 

kai.png
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @jazzu ,

Sometimes the Created time and Modified time wouldn't be same even though the item is new created.

So you couldn't compare the Created time and Modified time to identify if the item is modified.

The alternative solution is to check if the created time+5 minutes is less than the Modified time(Make sure don't update the item in 5 minutes after creating the item), if yes, the item is modified.1.png

addMinutes(Created expression,2)

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jazzu ,

The result of the condition is false and the Condition has run into the if no branch, so the Send action on special group action don't run.

Please check from your Condition and make sure that the Condition is meet and run into the If Yes branch.

Best regards,

Alice       

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

i am very new to this as i have inputted value according to tutorial document. can you elaborate more

v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jazzu ,

Please share the full screenshot of the flow and please explain the two comparing value in the Condition so we could better understand the issue and help you.

Best regards,

Alice       

hai.png

in last condition when ticket status is update flow should send notification to Kaizala user. 

nai.png i have inputted value as mentioned by following microsoft doc 

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/kaizala/businesssolutions/life@work/employeehelpdesk/employeehelpde... 

and i am also having issue with (StatusUpdateFromHelpdesk_ActionPackage ) Kaizala action. I tried to launch the action it wont open,

Hi @jazzu ,

Sometimes the Created time and Modified time wouldn't be same even though the item is new created.

So you couldn't compare the Created time and Modified time to identify if the item is modified.

The alternative solution is to check if the created time+5 minutes is less than the Modified time(Make sure don't update the item in 5 minutes after creating the item), if yes, the item is modified.1.png

addMinutes(Created expression,2)

Best regards,

Alice       

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (89,473)