cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Michelle
Frequent Visitor

Kaizala - MS Flow Recurrence - Action Package set to run daily - Due date defaults to 1 year, how to fix this?undefined

I have exported and reimported a Custom Survey Action to Kaizala. I then have a recurring MS Flow running, that sends the survey out daily to the group. I have used the Kaizala action package option in MS Flow. This however results in the expiry date defaulting to being due in 1 year. How do I change this to be due in 1 day?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Michelle,

I am afraid there is no method that could set the expire date to 1 day via Flow, there is no field could set expire date when using Send action reminder on a Group.

Currently, the only way could do it is to set it manually when you add this survey to a Kaizala Group.

If you like this feature, you could head to IDEA forum to submit your desire, collect votes to make it come true in the future:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Automate-Ideas/idb-p/MPAIdeas

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Michelle,

I am afraid there is no method that could set the expire date to 1 day via Flow, there is no field could set expire date when using Send action reminder on a Group.

Currently, the only way could do it is to set it manually when you add this survey to a Kaizala Group.

If you like this feature, you could head to IDEA forum to submit your desire, collect votes to make it come true in the future:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Automate-Ideas/idb-p/MPAIdeas

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (68,311)