cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RakeshSarangi

Kaizala connector for new message in group creating multiple instances

I am using Kaizala connector to carry out some action when someone creates a message in a group. It is observed that multiple instances of the flow are triggered.

How can this be limited to only one instance of the flow.

4 REPLIES 4
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @RakeshSarangi,

Could you share more details on your flow?

What do you mean by “multiple instances of the flow are triggered”?

I have made a simple flow with the Microsoft Kaizala trigger When a text message is sent on a group. It works as expected when a message is posted on a group.

1.PNG

Please share more details to help reproduce this issue.

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am also seeing duplicate runs resulting in duplicate posts.

It's a very simple flow, message on group gets sent to email (no advanced options)

I've also set up similar flows to post to a Yammer group and Teams channel. Duplicate runs there too.

_20190505_212819.JPG

Hello @v-yamao-msft

I also experience the duplicated triggering of the Kaizala trigger "When there is an attachment sent in a group".

The Flow is triggered twice for the same attachment. I managed to make a workaround by restricting a paralelism of the Flow and then some conditions.

kaizala.PNG

the image againDuplicated triggerDuplicated trigger

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

PA Survey Carousel Image.png

We want to hear from you!

If you are a small business ISV/Reseller, share your thoughts with our research team.

Users online (1,102)