Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JohnB2
Helper I
Helper I

Key Value - Get a row

Hi,

So, is there a way to use an expression to use the cell ID as the key value in the function Get Row?

I am trying to extract data from a row. I have no key value that will be the same every time. There is one cell that will have three possible options. So other than doing conditions, is there any other easier route to get my key value?

If its a long roundabout way, it might be easier for me to try and amend the excel spreadsheet format to have a key value that will stay the same always.

Any future updates in flow planned, that will enable to enter a cell ID instead of inputting key column and key value?

1 REPLY 1
Paulie78
Super User
Super User

You can grab the value of a cell with an Office Script quite easily. I've done a few videos on Office Scripts, but do not cover this specifically. I will see if I can record a demo tonight for you. This page has all the information you need:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/office/dev/scripts/tutorials/excel-read-tutorial

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (5,919)