cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Kusto Query check-ins in VSO GIT, Need to create an Kusto Function and flow action which refers that

Hi,

When i checkin my Kusto Query, Flow name in VSO GIT, My flow has to check whether flow already exists 

1. Create/Update flow from the template 

2. Create/Update the Kusto query as function which will be referred in the flow action

Let me know if there's already an template exists or any sample will help. Thanks! 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Kusto Query check-ins in VSO GIT, Need to create an Kusto Function and flow action which refers

Hi @ranga,

Could you please share a screenshot of your flow's configuration?

Could you please share a bit more about your scenario?

If you want to check if the flow already exists in your Flow Environment, I think the "List my flows" action of Flow management connector could achieve your needs. You could add the "List my flows" action within your flow and then add a Condition to filter the specific flow. I have made a test on my side and please take a try with the following flow's configuration:17.JPG

Please check and see if the following article would help in your scenario:

https://flow.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/tracking-deployments/

If you could provide more details about your scenario, we would provide a proper workaround for you.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,226)