Just starting with Flow - after lots of reading Im interested in the best way to approach the following, as there seems to be a few ways I could approach this?
- Excel file uploaded to Teams/Sharepoint by Commercial Team
- File contains multiple team members who need additional hours worked approved
- Each line has a different manager for approval (although the same manager could appear on more than one line)
- Once approved, line details (name, hours, approved by etc) to be sent to payroll for payment & file shows who has been approved and when
- If rejected, notification with notes should go back to team member whos hours are to be paid
Any guidance on my first flow would be appreciated to speed up the learning.
Go to Solution.
Hi @Anonymous ,
Have you tried to configure Flow based on the scenario you describe, we will provide the appropriate solution based on the error while configuring Flow.
You can implement these needs according to your logic by selecting the appropriate connectors, you may need to use the Excel connector, Office 365 connector.
Please try it first. If you have any questions, just ask.
In addition, you could also search for similar questions in the forum to see if it will help you.
View solution in original post
Learn how to create your own user groups today!
Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!
Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.