cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Goochy13
Frequent Visitor

Link inside an email to redirect you to the Flow Bot chat

Hi,

I have a Flow that sends an adaptive card from the Flow Bot. This flow also sends an email informing the user they have a message from the Flow Bot. Inside this email I would like to link (hyperlink) the user to their chat with the Flow Bot so they can see their adaptive card. Is there any way to do this?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
annajhaveri
Community Champion
Community Champion

@Goochy13  currently there isnt any way in flow to get the link to message in teams, though you can create link to a teams message by concatenating several values, refer to this post for details https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/Link-to-a-specific-message-in-Teams/m-p/184233

Regards,
Anna Jhaveri

If I have answered your question, please mark the post as Solved to help other users to identify the correct answer
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
annajhaveri
Community Champion
Community Champion

@Goochy13  currently there isnt any way in flow to get the link to message in teams, though you can create link to a teams message by concatenating several values, refer to this post for details https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/Link-to-a-specific-message-in-Teams/m-p/184233

Regards,
Anna Jhaveri

If I have answered your question, please mark the post as Solved to help other users to identify the correct answer
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (3,020)