cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Raphaella

List Files in Sharepoint Document Library Folder

I'm trying to list documents in my document library folder via flow. However, I'm return with the error below. I um unable to figure why it wasn't able to read the file path that was provided.

Below is the configuration made to list my folder.

I've tried using /content, /content/forms, GUID (of the folder)

Would appreciate any enlightenment on this. Smiley Sad

5 REPLIES 5
spsolutionsgrp
Helper V
Helper V

Looks to be an issue with your connection.  Try to fix the conection or cry to create another connection to SharePoint.

Please mark this as the solution if you find it helpful.

Hey @Raphaella,

That's a common issue but fortunately easy to resolve. Just click Test button on the top right corner of the flow editor and perform a test. You should be prompted to accept connectors config. Hit "Continue" and...THATS IT! 🙂

Please mark my reply as solution if it helps you

v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Raphaella,

As @spsolutionsgrp was saying, please try to recreate the connection and try again with it

I have made a simple test and it is working fine.

2.PNG1.PNG 

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@v-yamao-msft: Are you sure recreating the connection will help? I'm quite sure I've done that without positive effect. Also please see following threads:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/property-shared-office365-doesn-t-exist/td-p/1296...

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/I-Found-A-Bug/Unable-to-process-template-language-expressions-in...

"I've gone as far as removing the O365 Users connection in the PowerApp and removing all remnants of it from the Flow. Still get the same message. I've re-linked the Flow to the icon a dozen times; no change. "

Methods that works:

1. Re-attach your connectors by testing your solution
  2. export -> import your solution
  3. build flow from scratch
spsolutionsgrp
Helper V
Helper V

Try to create a copy of of the flow and on the copy see if your connection works.   I have done this in the past to fix strange errors but can't remember if it was the fix to your error.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,298)