cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FlowingInLA
Frequent Visitor

List Item Creates Document Library Shared Between Sites

Hi all,

I'm working on a flow to use new List Items to create essentially a shared document library between sites for different departments in our company to collaborate.  The flow would hopefully accomplish the following:

• Form is completed
  • New List Item is Created
  • Document Folder is created
  • (Attachment from Form is added to newly created folder)
  • New Folder and attachment are copied to Document Library on separate Site (Same Tenant)
  • When new files are added to these new Folders, these new files are copied to sister Folder on separate Site.

So far I have been able to create a flow to create a new folder with attachment when a new list item is created, and a separate flow that is capable of copying files from one library to another when they are added, but there must be a way to automate files that are not created yet, if I can tie it to this flow and allow it to run without timing out.

FlowingInLA_0-1660673387288.png

FlowingInLA_1-1660673873967.png

Is there anything I can add to this flow, to automate any files uploaded later to this folder being copied to the same sister folder?

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (1,952)