cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KhalilAr42
Frequent Visitor

List Rows present in a table - Bad Gateway error 502

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to create a flow that triggers once an excel file is added to a SharePoint library to take the rows present in that excel file and move them to a SharePoint list.

I have a problem with the Excel action - list rows present in a table, It seems that the action will retry forever until it fails with an error BadGateway 502 : 

KhalilAr42_0-1649411664351.png

I found in the internet that the problem is that the excel file does not give the permission to be editable/readable. 

How can I force my SharePoint library to give edit permission to all excel files uploaded to it? 

Or what is the solution to this error? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-jefferni
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @KhalilAr42 ,

You can edit library permissions from in library settings:

vjefferni_0-1649742823375.png

vjefferni_2-1649742896736.png

But pay attention to the notes, you need to share the specific items again with edit permission if you have shared with read-only permission before.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-jefferni
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @KhalilAr42 ,

You can edit library permissions from in library settings:

vjefferni_0-1649742823375.png

vjefferni_2-1649742896736.png

But pay attention to the notes, you need to share the specific items again with edit permission if you have shared with read-only permission before.

Best regards,

KhalilAr42
Frequent Visitor

Hi @v-jefferni 

Thank you for your answer it did fix my problem

Kind Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,658)