Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VD
Helper III
Helper III

List Rows present in table action - Error code is 'accessDenied'

Hi,

I have built a flow, in my flow creating a excel file in OneDrive and using an action List Rows present in table, I am fetching data from excel table and then uploading that data to SQL.

It is working as expected only when I am calling that flow, when other users from my company trying to access it, it's giving me an below error in action List Rows present in table.

{
  "status"403,
  "message""The request is forbidden by Graph API. Error code is 'accessDenied'. Error message is 'Access denied'.\r\nclientRequestId: 2fb0817c-ace3-4268-96c3-0d9963929d4f\r\nserviceRequestId: 260b3243-ca1d-4b28-b187-4b01c3ef41df",
  "error": {
    "message""The request is forbidden by Graph API. Error code is 'accessDenied'. Error message is 'Access denied'."
  },
  "source""excelonline-wus.azconn-wus.p.azurewebsites.net"
}

Untitled.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
VD
Helper III
Helper III

I resolved it, it's happen because i'm using onedrive connector, and onedrive is a private space.

I jus replace it to sharepoint and it's solve my problem.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
tom_riha
Super User
Super User

Hello @VD ,

based on the error message the other users don't have access to the Excel file. What is the trigger? Is the flow configured to use always your account to access the Excel file (to use your permissions to access it)?

[ If I have answered your question, please Accept the post as a solution. ]
[ If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up. ]

[ I also blog about Power Automate solutions even for non-IT people. ]
VD
Helper III
Helper III

I resolved it, it's happen because i'm using onedrive connector, and onedrive is a private space.

I jus replace it to sharepoint and it's solve my problem.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (1,692)