Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
craigmk1987
Helper II
Helper II

List all time off workflow

Hello, 

I'm trying to build a flow that will notify team members every week of what holiday they have taken for the year, but it doesn't seem to be working. Yesterday, I was getting something to trigger when creating a condition, but now even that doesn't seem to be working. 

Here is my flow:

Step 1.png

And:

Step 2.png

And:

Step 3.png

And:

Step 4.jpg

And returns the following email with nothing unfortunately

Step 6.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can use Filter array to filter items instead of Condition. You seem to want to append the use profile to the table, right?

Thank you, that does make sense. I’ll give that a try. 

what does appear to be odd though is that there is no output from the “start date” or “end date”. When running the flow these show in outputs of “list all workflows” but the email generated no information which is peculiar...unless I’m doing something wrong

Thank you for the advice to filter an array. That's definitely getting me closer to what I'm trying to achieve.  When I create an html table so that the results are more user friendly, only some of the variables seem to work. For example "time off start time" and "time off end time" do not produce any results:

Time offf.png

"Time off entity" provides the entire output of the time off request. What I wonder, is am I able to extract the start and end time from time off entity and format it, so that I can use it to present to the team member. If so, how?

Ideally I'd like to format the output so that the user will see:

Start time

End time

Total days taken (end - start I'm guessing)

Thanks for any help, 

Craig

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,272)