cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adavana
Frequent Visitor

List file names in a SharePoint Folder and send the names of contents in an email

Hi,

I am trying to get the file and folder names inside a SharePoint folder and send the list of names in an email.

This while be scheduled to run eod everyday to get file names uploaded in a SharePoint folder

I did try with using array and was able to send all files as attachment.

But, now I have to extract only the names of the items in the folder and list them in a fold of table in an email.

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Paulie78
Super User III
Super User III

5 REPLIES 5
Paulie78
Super User III
Super User III

adavana
Frequent Visitor

@Paulie78 thanks for the solution, that was quick and helpful.

I have one more requirement in addition to the above. 

How do we send mutiple HTML tables in a single email.

Basically I am trying to extract file names in multiple folders and creating html tables for each body of List Folders. 

I did use switch to get extract file names based on Folder Name. and added a Create HTML outside conditions. The flow sent two seperate emails with respective folder data.

How do we achieve having a single email to hold multiple Tables with folder/file List information.?

Thanks in advance. 

Paulie78
Super User III
Super User III

Just build all of your html tables and then insert them all into a single outlook action. I think perhaps I am missing something?

adavana
Frequent Visitor

The solution you provided served the requirement of listing all the files in a folder and send the list in email as html table.

I have to exectute the same for multiple folders -> but have email the html tables of each folder output in a single email.

Thanks.

adavana
Frequent Visitor

Capture.PNG

Looking for something like this.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (73,360)