cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper I
Helper I

List of Errors and Meanings

The template validation failed: 'The template action 'Clothing_Size_Check' at line '1' and column '5198' is not valid: "Unable to parse template language expression 'and(equals(triggerBody()?['Shirt_x0020_Size']?['Value'],'None')),not(equals(triggerBody()?['ClothingEmailSent'], bool(1))) ': expected token 'EndOfData' and actual 'Comma'.".'.

I keep getting the error above when I try to save my flow is there anywhere that would explain what it means? 🙂

I have tried several different ways of formatting the advanced condition and have a few others like that with no problems, the only difference beeing the others are all boolean columns. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@and(equals(triggerBody()?['Shirt_x0020_Size']?['Value'], 'None')), not(equals(body('Update_IT_Email_Sent')?['ClothingEmailSent'], bool(1)))

If you're submitting this one, you have an extra ')' after 'None'. You're closing the @and too early. 

Try:

@and(equals(triggerBody()?['Shirt_x0020_Size']?['Value'], 'None'), not(equals(body('Update_IT_Email_Sent')?['ClothingEmailSent'], bool(1)))

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Power Automate
Power Automate

Hi @joecervantes

Could you add steps you took to get this error? (Which connectors/actions are you are using?)

Thanks!

Helper I
Helper I

SharePoint and Outlook the flow is below:

2016-12-12_13-35-19.jpg

Here is an example of one that works:

@and(equals(triggerBody()?['Offer_x0020_Letter'], bool(1)),not(equals(triggerBody()?['VendorSetupSent'], bool(1))))

And the one thats errors: 

@and(equals(triggerBody()?['Shirt_x0020_Size']?['Value'],'None'),not(equals(triggerBody()?['ClothingEmailSent'], bool(1)))

Hi Joecervantes,

It seems that there are two fields in this part: equals(triggerBody()?['Shirt_x0020_Size']?['Value'],'None'). Shirt_x0020_Size field and Value field. Please try to configure these two fields separately to see if this works.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

This one is just how it was formatted when i created it in basic mode and clicked on advanced mode so i could copy and paste it with just that one it works fine. I'm not sure what that ['Value'] part is.

@not(equals(triggerBody()?['Shirt_x0020_Size']?['Value'], 'None'))

2016-12-13_9-53-29.jpg2016-12-13_9-55-20.jpg

this is the second one im trying to combine with the @and 

@not(equals(triggerBody()?['ClothingEmailSent'], bool(1)))

and it saves indiviudally as well!

2016-12-13_10-03-41.jpg

This is the one failing

@and(equals(triggerBody()?['Shirt_x0020_Size']?['Value'], 'None')), not(equals(body('Update_IT_Email_Sent')?['ClothingEmailSent'], bool(1)))

If you're submitting this one, you have an extra ')' after 'None'. You're closing the @and too early. 

Try:

@and(equals(triggerBody()?['Shirt_x0020_Size']?['Value'], 'None'), not(equals(body('Update_IT_Email_Sent')?['ClothingEmailSent'], bool(1)))

View solution in original post

Great, I should have realized something so dumb! 🙂 

@and(equals(triggerBody()?['Shirt_x0020_Size']?['Value'], 'None'), not(equals(body('Update_IT_Email_Sent')?['ClothingEmailSent'], bool(1))))

This one worked!  

Thanks for your help.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Power Platform: 2021 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April through September 2021.

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (26,362)