cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Zizzzzy
Level: Powered On

List rows present in a table - BadRequest

I have a flow that parses an Excel file when it gets added to a folder in OneDrive.  This flow has been working for the past 3 months, runs once a month when the file gets emailed and another flow drops it in the OneDrive.

This month when the flow ran, it failed with a bad request error pertaining to the expression passed for the file path.  I reran the flow using last months data that worked fine and it now fails as well.  

List rows present in table was preview IIRC... has a change to it possibly broken my flow?   Any suggestions woudl be appreciated.

The expression "drives('b!miTX-b19lkKBLntpiMkM7XID0oBnbYVDs8SLiIeMJCPO-67Fn4QdS6EPGwMP-In-')/items/b!miTX-b19lkKBLntpiMkM7XID0oBnbYVDs8SLiIeMJCPO-67Fn4QdS6EPGwMP-In-.01RU7XFEQT6RJQOSZ4XRDIYT4GPEDZXHGM" is not valid.
clientRequestId: e6646a9d-06d7-4fd5-b8fa-d3bcdb4854e4

The expression looks like it passes the ID for the OneDrive in the "drives('b!miTX-b19lkKBLntpiMkM7XID0oBnbYVDs8SLiIeMJCPO-67Fn4QdS6EPGwMP-In-') portion, but the next part looks to then include the entire File identifier which already includes the OneDrive path.  Unfortunately the run history isnt showing any of last months runs for me to compare to see if anything has changed.

Here is the Output of the "When a file is created"

And the input sent to "List rows present in a table"

The flow up to the point where it fails.

4 REPLIES 4
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: List rows present in a table - BadRequest

HI @Zizzzzy ,

Thanks for feedback.

The issue could be reproduced by me.

However, as far as I know, dynamic File name and Table have not been supported yet. There is similar request at here:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/Dynamic-content-in-File-amp-Table-inputs-Excel-Busine...

I have made a test with a static file, which is working fine.

1.PNG

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

HI @Zizzzzy ,

Thanks for feedback.

The issue could be reproduced by me.

However, as far as I know, dynamic File name and Table have not been supported yet. There is similar request at here:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/Dynamic-content-in-File-amp-Table-inputs-Excel-Busine...

I have made a test with a static file, which is working fine.

1.PNG

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
sheepmaster

I'm with the same problem and our flow is working fine since october 2018, yesterday suddely stop woking the dynamic field of the file identifier of the file name 

@Zizzzzy wrote:

I have a flow that parses an Excel file when it gets added to a folder in OneDrive.  This flow has been working for the past 3 months, runs once a month when the file gets emailed and another flow drops it in the OneDrive.

This month when the flow ran, it failed with a bad request error pertaining to the expression passed for the file path.  I reran the flow using last months data that worked fine and it now fails as well.  

List rows present in table was preview IIRC... has a change to it possibly broken my flow?   Any suggestions woudl be appreciated.

The expression "drives('b!miTX-b19lkKBLntpiMkM7XID0oBnbYVDs8SLiIeMJCPO-67Fn4QdS6EPGwMP-In-')/items/b!miTX-b19lkKBLntpiMkM7XID0oBnbYVDs8SLiIeMJCPO-67Fn4QdS6EPGwMP-In-.01RU7XFEQT6RJQOSZ4XRDIYT4GPEDZXHGM" is not valid.
clientRequestId: e6646a9d-06d7-4fd5-b8fa-d3bcdb4854e4

The expression looks like it passes the ID for the OneDrive in the "drives('b!miTX-b19lkKBLntpiMkM7XID0oBnbYVDs8SLiIeMJCPO-67Fn4QdS6EPGwMP-In-') portion, but the next part looks to then include the entire File identifier which already includes the OneDrive path.  Unfortunately the run history isnt showing any of last months runs for me to compare to see if anything has changed.

Here is the Output of the "When a file is created"

And the input sent to "List rows present in a table"

The flow up to the point where it fails.

amitK

Hi Experts,

There seems some issues recently in connectors of Excels some where from 4-Mar-19

"List rows present in table" connectors of Onedrive for business was working fine with "dynamic" file from Onedrive for business. Now days Flow starts failing and file field only works for "static" files.

Can you please let us know work around?

Best Regards,

Amit

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,220)