cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
anmdf
Level: Powered On

List rows present in a table error: The response is not a valid paginated response.

Hi All,

I'm suddenly getting an error for an Excel Online (Business) node in MS Flow. Is there something that changed? 

The response is not a valid paginated response. The specified nextLink 'https://flow-apim-msmanaged-na-westus2-01.azure-apim.net/apim/excelonlinebusiness/shared-excelonlinebu-62a9115a-d5d2-47f4-a0bf-606ab602e195/drives/b!hem77F1WFU27tuKmIM89OXdgOVUy2a9NlQ8DC4FkD2u80mlF0XPQRZgbAxXDNLlp/files/01CCELNRPVZFMCFEPKD5D32DWS2J5KLCCG/tables/%7B0F1A5F0A-7194-47CB-9BC6-C0BC117D125C%7D/items?source=chevron.sharepoint.com%2fsites%2fJDESOX%2f15MM+MJE&%24skip=256' is not a well formed URI.

I'm using this to get rows in an Excel file and for each row, create an item in a Sharepoint list. I've been using this successfully the past months, but now even my previous files are not working. Any help? 

Thank you!

7 REPLIES 7
dhomburg

Re: List rows present in a table error: The response is not a valid paginated response.

After months of successful runs, I'm also suddenly getting the same "InvalidPageResponse" error when trying to use the List Records action of the Dynamics 365 connector with Pagination turned on. Seems broken at the root of pagination itself. 

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Using-Flows/InvalidPageResponse-Error-Dynamics-365-Connector-Lis...

hubertlam

Re: List rows present in a table error: The response is not a valid paginated response.

Same issue being experienced here as well. Pagination basically broken. 

rajesh_chauhan
Level: Power Up

I'm also getting similar issue after running in approximately more than 6 month.

augustine2

I'm having the same issue.  I have flows generating planner tasks from excel online tables.  The issue is with "List rows present in a table" connector.  This is causing a lot issues for our business.

mjb185454

Same problem I'm having. Worked perfectly before

ElijahLapson

Just wanted to add to the chorus of "it is not you something changed" so that people searching this issue see the number of people affected.

Thanks,

Elijah

anmdf

Thank you all for the response. Glad to know it wasn't just my flow 😅 I've tried it just now and it seems that it was fixed. 

@dhomburg @hubertlam @rajesh_chauhan @augustine2 @mjb185454 @ElijahLapson 

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,799)