cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anmdf
Helper I
Helper I

List rows present in a table error: The response is not a valid paginated response.

Hi All,

I'm suddenly getting an error for an Excel Online (Business) node in MS Flow. Is there something that changed? 

The response is not a valid paginated response. The specified nextLink 'https://flow-apim-msmanaged-na-westus2-01.azure-apim.net/apim/excelonlinebusiness/shared-excelonlinebu-62a9115a-d5d2-47f4-a0bf-606ab602e195/drives/b!hem77F1WFU27tuKmIM89OXdgOVUy2a9NlQ8DC4FkD2u80mlF0XPQRZgbAxXDNLlp/files/01CCELNRPVZFMCFEPKD5D32DWS2J5KLCCG/tables/%7B0F1A5F0A-7194-47CB-9BC6-C0BC117D125C%7D/items?source=chevron.sharepoint.com%2fsites%2fJDESOX%2f15MM+MJE&%24skip=256' is not a well formed URI.

I'm using this to get rows in an Excel file and for each row, create an item in a Sharepoint list. I've been using this successfully the past months, but now even my previous files are not working. Any help? 

Thank you!

7 REPLIES 7
dhomburg
Advocate I
Advocate I

After months of successful runs, I'm also suddenly getting the same "InvalidPageResponse" error when trying to use the List Records action of the Dynamics 365 connector with Pagination turned on. Seems broken at the root of pagination itself. 

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Using-Flows/InvalidPageResponse-Error-Dynamics-365-Connector-Lis...

Same issue being experienced here as well. Pagination basically broken. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm also getting similar issue after running in approximately more than 6 month.

I'm having the same issue.  I have flows generating planner tasks from excel online tables.  The issue is with "List rows present in a table" connector.  This is causing a lot issues for our business.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same problem I'm having. Worked perfectly before

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just wanted to add to the chorus of "it is not you something changed" so that people searching this issue see the number of people affected.

Thanks,

Elijah

Thank you all for the response. Glad to know it wasn't just my flow 😅 I've tried it just now and it seems that it was fixed. 

@dhomburg @hubertlam @Anonymous @augustine2 @Anonymous @Anonymous 

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,233)