cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alexindistress
Helper I
Helper I

Looking for a way to set up a new planner task if a certain task is completed on an existing planner task

I am trying to work out if i can get Power Automate to generate the next planner task in a series of tasks when the last one is completed.

I get that there is a trigger involved in this and that this trigger is the when planner task is complete. My issue is that i am not then sure what i need in order to set up the correct planner task next. Is there a way to get which planner task has been completed when the trigger activates?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Alexindistress,

Yes, you could know all information about the task after it completed, the trigger When a task is completed will return an array of GetTask_Response, please refer to this document:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/planner/#gettask_response 

You could use them in the following action:Screenshot 2020-12-17 112153.jpg

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Alexindistress,

Yes, you could know all information about the task after it completed, the trigger When a task is completed will return an array of GetTask_Response, please refer to this document:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/planner/#gettask_response 

You could use them in the following action:Screenshot 2020-12-17 112153.jpg

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,824)