cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
iso
Advocate III
Advocate III

Loop reference from within same loop not possible error

So I have an Until loop and the input is defined as a dereferencing of an array element, array which is initialized and set before (so outside) the loop. In other words, to make sure that the Until loop checks the condition against each element of the array as it iterates over the array, I set the input to the loop like so:

variables('email_body_lines')[iterationIndexes('LOOP10::over_oor_section_until_start_of_spf_section')]

iso_0-1606526544327.png

However, I get the following error message:

InvalidTemplate. Unable to process template language expressions for action 'LOOP10::over_oor_section_until_start_of_spf_section' at line '1' and column '12373': 'Template language expression cannot be evaluated: the template action 'LOOP10::over_oor_section_until_start_of_spf_section' is not defined at current scope.'.

Why? Why can't I reference the loop by name within itself?  How can such a reference not be defined at current scope? For crying out loud, we are inside the loop scope!

2 REPLIES 2
Pritesh

Why can't someone reply to this? I'm having same issue.

schwibach
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

I have the same issue.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,605)