cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

MISSING ! Can't (apparently) "submit to gallery" a flow that you've already saved ???

Greetings fellow Microsoft Flow enthusiasts !

SHORT STORY: 

If you don't choose "Submit to Gallery" the FIRST time the option is presented to you... you WON'T see the option appear again ! :-(

LONG STORY:
I'm learning Microsoft Flow like the rest of us...

I just built a flow based on an existing template (SendEmailUponNewSharePointListItem() )...

When saving the flow the first time, I DID see the "Submit To Gallery" option, but since it wasn't ready, I ignore the option...
Now the flow IS vetted out, tested and WOULD be a good addition to the gallery... but I CAN'T SEE THE OPTION !

Thoughts?

-Mark in North Aurora IL 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Flow Staff kartikraop
Flow Staff

Re: MISSING ! Can't (apparently) "submit to gallery" a flow that you've already sa

This behavior is not a bug and is as per current design. On an existing flow you will see the publish option only if you add / delete an action or change the trigger. If you just change a parameter value, you will see only Manage button.

Of course if you feel the Publish button should be shown for every update, please report or upvote on the FlowIdeas link that other users have mentioned above.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Super User
Super User

Re: MISSING ! Can't (apparently) "submit to gallery" a flow that you've already sa

Hi @Anonymous,

Looks like it is a bug. You need to submit to the feedback gallery. https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Thanks

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Highlighted
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi Markevogt,

Create a template by creating a flow from scratch or modifying an existing flow template. Submit your flow template to the Microsoft Flow gallery so that other users can create their own flows from your template. But the button “Submit to gallery” only appears when the flow first created. Once you click the “Mange” button or “Submit to gallery” button, the “Submit to gallery” button would no longer appear.

This article could be a reference for you:
https://flow.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/publish-a-template/

To select “Submit to gallery” option not only first created but also after clicking the Manage button, may I suggest you submit an idea at Flow Ideas Forum, I will also report this from my side:
https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Flow Staff kartikraop
Flow Staff

This behavior is not a bug and is as per current design. On an existing flow you will see the publish option only if you add / delete an action or change the trigger. If you just change a parameter value, you will see only Manage button.

Of course if you feel the Publish button should be shown for every update, please report or upvote on the FlowIdeas link that other users have mentioned above.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event

Watch the event on demand for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

firstImage

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform 2019 Release Wave 2 Plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020.

thirdimage

Flow Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Flow Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 94 members 3,747 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: