cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

MS FLOW - File System - BadRequest. Http request failed: the server did not respond within the timeout limit

Hi All,

I am creating a FLOW where I need to pick up files stored at shared location. So I have created a Gateway Connector and specified the Server name like below:

\\<servername>

Now I need to set trigger when a file gets added to particular path on this server then trigger the flow. So added below template:

Capture.PNG

Here the Folder value is as below:

\\<servername>\<foldername>

If I access it from my machine using Windows Run command then I can access this path. But in FLOW giving me error sating 'Fix Trigger' Can you help?

Thanks,

Sanjay

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: MS FLOW - File System - BadRequest. Http request failed: the server did not respond within the timeout limit

Hi @SanjayAdsure201 ,

The error message told that the server didn't respond within the timeout limit, could you please check the network status when the flow runs?

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: MS FLOW - File System - BadRequest. Http request failed: the server did not respond within the timeout limit

Hi @SanjayAdsure201 ,

The error message told that the server didn't respond within the timeout limit, could you please check the network status when the flow runs?

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Was this issue solved? Because I am encountering the same issue.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,744)