cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

MS Flow - Execution problems (Flow returned Error : Not authorized to use the service)

Hi,

I have the same issue as here:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Forum/MS-Flow-Custom-API-Execution-problems-Flow-retur...

except I am not using a Custom API, just an SFTP connection.

Those I am sharing the app with are getting the same error - The service returned the error: Basware_AccPeriod!Run: This app is not authorized to access this service. Try reopening the app and ensure all the connections have been resolved.

When they first open the App they are prompted to complete the connection details, and at that point it shows that they are Signed in to it.

PowerAppsConnection3.png

I have tried making them owners of the Flows as well but that doesn't seem to make any difference.

If I can't share these then there isn't really any point in making them!

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6
v-micsh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous,

Sorry to hear your situation.

Would it be available for you to share the session ID when the error occurred?

Which could be found under Account->Session Details.

I will then forward this to the proper team for further investigation.

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Michael,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I don’t know where to find the Account->Session Details menu.

Thanks

Hi @Anonymous,

Session ID is under Account->Session Details:

19.PNG

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am not getting the error, but anyone I share the app with is. So they don't view it through the same screen as you are showing and therefore don't have session details (see below). PowerAppsError.png

erga
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @Anonymous. Thank you for your post.

Could you navigate to your Flow portal (flow.microsoft.com) and go to "My flows". Could you look for the "Basware_AccPeriod" flow and find the error run history? Could you also send us the error that you are seeing in the run history? It seems like your flow failed to run properly, and we need to see what exactly went wrong with the Flow execution. 

Let me know if you are having trouble finding your run history.

Thanks,

Eric

Anonymous
Not applicable

Here it is. When the user first opens the app it asks for the connection information to be completed, which I do and then save it.

FlowError.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,186)