cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

MS Flow Process Does Not Grab Entire Email Body

Hi,

As the title says, my flow process does not gather the entire body of an email in outlook.

Every Monday, internal members of my organisation get hundreds of emails in the same format. These emails each have two tables in the following format.

Report from 2020-06-15 00:00:00 to 2020-06-21 23:59:59

User IdLogin
1login email

Tasks

Item IdProject Id

The top table will always have one row. However, the bottom table can have multiple rows ranging from 10 - 100+. 

I need to gather both top and bottom rows in an excel spreadsheet for easier review.

My current flow process does not grab all the rows of the bottom table if there are over 100+ rows - it seems to stop around row 70. I am unsure if there is a character limit to MS flow or something to do with time duration.

Here is my current flow process:

Does anyone have any advice? Thank you!!

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

For some reason, did not input the flow process....

Capture.PNG

Super User II
Super User II

@Anonymous 

Steps.

1.Pls enable pagination in excel connector.

2.use delay of 1 min before get file content.. excel connector takes time to sync data.

Thanks 

Hardesh

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Hardesh15 

Thank you for your quick reply! How do I enable pagination in excel connector? I don't see a pagination option in 'add row to table' portion of the flow process

Hi @Anonymous 

From your screenshot, you are only adding 1 row into the Excel Table with the entire body of the email between the fields in your Excel: Login, Top and Bottom. Also, the pagination option is for "Get" actions, the action that you are using with the Excel connector doesn't have a pagination setting.

Best Regards

--

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions help users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

If this post helps you give a :thumbs_up: and if it solved your issue consider Accept it as the solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you @chsanche ! Is it possible to get each individual row of the table into excel? Yes, I do just dump the plain text into one cell and then split it out by row / column in Python. From my investigation, the way the table is formatted now makes it harder to add to excel.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (4,417)