cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kcpelesa1
Frequent Visitor

MS Flow not filtering data from SQLServer to Excell

Hi Guys, i need some help with the below flow.

Im simply pulling data from sql amd loafding it to an excel file thats on my oneDrive, buy i now wnat to only add new data thats not already in the excel file, so basicly add only new data from sql.

Some how my filterimg is not working.

@Gopala_Krishna  @john_ls  @flow @ShaneYoung @Paulie78 @tom_riha @Expiscornovus @rsaikrishna @darsoohoo @Michal @PT2  PLEASE ASSIST KINDLY

kcpelesa1_0-1607650689031.png

6 REPLIES 6
Gopala_Krishna
Super User
Super User

@kcpelesa1 

From the condition that you have shared I see that you are trying to directly compare the resultant array that you are getting from the two action cards.

When you compare the array directly it will not be true or equal because the array structure and elements might be completely different.

Instead of directly comparing the array try to compare the elements in the array by selecting the value coming in from that such as a title or name.

This will help performing a valid comparison and achieve the desired result.

If the information shared helps you in resolution, please consider giving a thumbs up 👍 and mark solution as resolved.

hI @Gopala_Krishna 

Thanx for reposnding, but im not quite sure what you are suggesting i should do, im quite new in Flow so the termanology is a bit confusing for me.

Do you mind just explaining it again please.

@kcpelesa1 Do you still have this issue or its been resolved ?

@ajdhingr , thanx for responding, i still need help with this.

@kcpelesa1  Can you please provide more information on how often the SQL row is added in the DB ? Does this happen during business hours only ? Also what is your query to extract data ?   

@ajdhingr the query is just a select statement that has a coalesce of 3 different coulmns that have a string to make it one column(select coalesce(Column A,Coulmn B, Column C) as NewCoumn from Table

this can run be scheduled maybe in the early mornings.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,959)