I have this flow which gets triggerred when a SharePoint item is modified. The flow was working properly. However, when I tried to edit the flow, it's not showing me all the steps! After going up to certain actions, it's just showing blank. I don't know why this has happened. Has any recent update resulted in this broken behavior?
In my flow, I had defined the condition as well as actions for both yes and no.
However, in the screenshot above, everything appears blank. I also checked my browser's console. It's filled with errors.
Similarly, if I check the log of this flow, it also stops at the same condition! The flow is executing all the steps. But it's not showing them here.
I did both the steps. Still same result. Cleared the browser's cache as well tried to view the advanced mode condition. Still everything blank.
One very important detail. This is only happening in Mozilla FireFox. Chome is not allowed in my org. I use FF because IE is very slow. Only yesterday, when I tried to open it in IE, all the steps are being displayed fine. I then, checked on Chrome browser on my home machine and it's working there as well.