cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
piyush
Level: Powered On

MS Flow unable to edit existing flows

I have this flow which gets triggerred when a SharePoint item is modified. The flow was working properly. However, when I tried to edit the flow, it's not showing me all the steps! After going up to certain actions, it's just showing blank. I don't know why this has happened. Has any recent update resulted in this broken behavior?

In my flow, I had defined the condition as well as actions for both yes and no.EmptyFlow.PNG

However, in the screenshot above, everything appears blank. I also checked my browser's console. It's filled with errors.

EmptyFlow2.PNG

Similarly, if I check the log of this flow, it also stops at the same condition! The flow is executing all the steps. But it's not showing them here.

Plz advice. 

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: MS Flow unable to edit existing flows

Hi @piyush,

Could you please share a screenshot of the configuration of your flow?

Could you please take a try to click the "Edit in advanced mode" in the Condition to see if there is expression for the Condition?

Please take a try to clean up the browser cache, and then re-open the flow to see if the issue still exists.

Best regards,

Alice

piyush
Level: Powered On

Re: MS Flow unable to edit existing flows

Hi @v-yuazh-msft,

I did both the steps. Still same result. Cleared the browser's cache as well tried to view the advanced mode condition. Still everything blank.

FlowIssue.PNG

One very important detail. This is only happening in Mozilla FireFox. Chome is not allowed in my org. I use FF because IE is very slow. Only yesterday, when I tried to open it in IE, all the steps are being displayed fine. I then, checked on Chrome browser on my home machine and it's working there as well.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,846)