Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
benidoink
Helper II
Helper II

MS Forms File Upload update description in Sharepoint Library

Hi Guys,

Can you help me with my flow, Please see below the screen shot of my flow. I wanted "When a new response is submitted" thru MS Forms with attached documents in "File Upload" the document will be moved to my Sharepoint Libary, Then once the document is upload in Sharepoint Library the document description will update "Update Item".
But unfortunately my flow is not working and it prompts "Bad Request" I don't see explanation in which action or command I will need to modify.

benidoink_2-1624348863845.png   

benidoink_3-1624350028587.png

Thanks you.

2 REPLIES 2
RezaDorrani
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi @benidoink ,

This video will showcase a simpler approach to uploading files.

https://youtu.be/kbqXsKPTmZk

You can use update file properties action and pass the dynamic content ID from the create file action.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Thanks,
Reza Dorrani, MVP
YouTube
Twitter

Hi @RezaDorrani ,

I already watched the video you sent but you are using Sharepoint List. In my case I'm using Sharepoint Library since I need to create a sub-folder per SharePoint Library.  See below the screen shot of my Sharepoint Library

benidoink_0-1624439299624.png

Thank you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,110)