cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

MS Forms to Planner if question response = No.

Hi all,

I'm creating a flow that allows a user to answer 20 questions, these questions all have a radio selection of: Yes/No/NA.

I want to check each response - if any of the questions have a response of 'No', I want to create a Planner Task. This planner task will only detail the question that was answered no, which would allow another colleague to follow up on the 'issue' that comes from the audit.

I'm unsure how I can 'check' all of the responses - then *only* carry out the above action for the questions that were answered 'no'.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks guys!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Re: MS Forms to Planner if question response = No.

hi @CraigThomson  what you need to try is a condition... see

conditi.PNG

if some of your questions are no, you can create a task

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Thanks for the reply Christian,

However - in that scenario I notice two things.

1) I would need a condition row for each question; 20.

2) To create a task, with the field from the MS Form which would dictate which question failed, i.e. question name dynamic content. There would be no way to only include the ones which have failed?

I would imagine some form of loop would be needed for point #1, however unsure for #2.

Thanks,

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Hope my last response made sense.

I think essentially - we would need some form of loop that checks each of the responses, and then for any 'no' responses triggers the condition.

Then in the 'positive action' from the condition - I would likely need a way to 'print' all of the fields that had a 'no' onto the planner task. I think this is not possible without a bit of custom code?

Cheers,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,113)