cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WooYing

MS Forms to email the result of the MS Form and post it onto SharePoint as well.

Hi

I am trying to create a simple form for our small organization, I created a MS Form with New Hire name, postion, manager, location...etc.  Now I am trying to have it email to a distribution group as well as post the result onto SharePoint.  So we can go back and audit it if we need to, here is what I have in my workflow.  Sorry, I am trying to feel my way through this.  TIA

Flow.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @WooYing ,

Have you take a try with @RezaDorrani 's solution? Please take a try and the solution is work.

If your problem could be solved, please go ahead and mark the post as solved by clicking “Accept as Solution” so that this thread will be marked for other users to easily identify!

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
RezaDorrani
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @WooYing 

Create a SharePoint list with columns to hold the incoming values from the form

To post it to SharePoint, use action Create an item (sharepoint) in Flow

Your screenshot, shows in send an email you are adding all details to Attachment Name and attachment content - this will not work since attachment name and content related to attached files (content bytes) not values coming from MS Forms

All the data you have added to attachment content - remove it and put it in the email body

remove attachment name as well

Regards,

Reza Dorrani

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @WooYing ,

Have you take a try with @RezaDorrani 's solution? Please take a try and the solution is work.

If your problem could be solved, please go ahead and mark the post as solved by clicking “Accept as Solution” so that this thread will be marked for other users to easily identify!

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Hi Alice Which solution are you taling about.  I tried looking for it and couldn't find anything.  Sorry

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Top Solution Authors
Users online (20,648)