cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jacki55
Regular Visitor

MS Teams - Schedule Teams meeting out of conversation

Dear Community, 

I would kindly for your help for my requirements. 

When chating with a person or several person I aim to be able to schedule a meeting using a flow in "More Actions". This flow should provide the option only to schedule a meeting the sender of message or with all chat participants and identifiy next 5 free time slots. Schedule a teams meeting for one specific slot that is chosen by me.

Here you can find the concrete steps:

- right click on "more actions" - " Schedule a meeting"

- Insert title, choose duration and optionally tick "all participants"

- find next 5 free slots

- set up a teams meeting

My initial ideas are to use "For a selected message", "List group members", "Find meeting times" and "Create a teams meeting".

I am struggling how to implement this ideas, especially how to implement the option to tick mark "all participants" and receive the email adresses of all participants. Further, I don't know how to find the next 5 free meeting options and choose the suitable one to set up the meeting (via adaptive card that is shown after the initial entries of the "For a selected message" adaptive card.

I appreciate if you have ideas or already have a solution. 

Thanks a lot for your help! 

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (3,436)