Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

MS flow with Sharepoint list

Hi,

I am new to the MS flow & Sharepoint .

Currently my flow read through two excel files and send email to support group emails (second excel file) with an attachment(Data excel file) based on Application Name which is present in both the Excel sheet. After sending email it also save the attachment in a sharepoint list.

The problem I am facing is after sending email and attachment to support group we need to capture the response back from the user group.The response will contains some comments and attachment which will be a picture file ( .jpeg,png,jpg file).

I am not sure how to restrict that attachment in Sharepoint list  and make sure user cannot change the status field without attaching anything.

I can attach image of flow if it help to answer the question.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi,

Looking at the Sharepoint online connector it looks like there is a Check out file option that will prevent the document from being edited. This might work for what you are going for, it just depends on how you have your Sharepoint set up. Give that a try.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/sharepointonline/

Regards,

Alex

-------

Community Support Team _ Alex Rezac
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi,

Looking at the Sharepoint online connector it looks like there is a Check out file option that will prevent the document from being edited. This might work for what you are going for, it just depends on how you have your Sharepoint set up. Give that a try.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/sharepointonline/

Regards,

Alex

-------

Community Support Team _ Alex Rezac
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (10,596)