cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

MY EMAIL BODY AND SUBJECT RETURNS EMPTY

Good day,

I have been having challenges with flow retrieving subject and body from an excel sheet and updating the values on my email for sending outThe get row instructionThe get row instructionThe table with the email and subject rowThe table with the email and subject rowThe outlook sectionThe outlook section to the recipeints in the excel sheet. The only value it retrieves is the emails. Kindly assist with this challenge

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: MY EMAIL BODY AND SUBJECT RETURNS EMPTY

Hi @Gbolahan,

If the data in Excel has been formatted as table, then the data should be available to use in the Send an Email action.

Would you please share some data example here? Are all the column type static (without calculated column)?

My testing as below:

Fields defined in Excel works under my side.

Note: Excel Calculated column should be not supported.

19.PNG

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Thank you for the response.

At first I had rows with formula, but then while the process ran. I was notified of the inablity of the process to go on with formula in the table. So no I do no longer have any. 

Now the email body would return, but the subject would not.

I attached the output of a particular get row request and it returned "NIL" which is the content of the row. But the subject is 0

Could it be the browser? Also how can I include email signature? Can I share the excel table with you?

Screen Shot 2017-08-23 at 7.42.17 PM.png

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Hi Michael,

I did not recieve any response from you as regards our last communication.

Kindly assist.

Best Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,563)