cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LunMax
Level: Powered On

Mail subject flow.

Hello everyone, I need a mail flow. Send an email to an email address and that address saves the email automatically with the subject as email file name in one drive or sharepoint. Sorry but the maximum that I've gotthat I have achieved is that I get to sharepoint a single pdf attached if two go only shows one .. I appreciate your great help.
6 REPLIES 6
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Mail subject flow.

Hi @LunMax ,

Because you use Subject as all file name when creating the file, the file created by the previous one is overwritten by the latter file, so only one file is displayed.

If you are just a Subject to configure File Name, then you can't avoid this error when there are multiple attachments.

I suggest that you combine Subject and Attachment Name to form a File Name, which avoids the error of overwriting the file because the file name is the same.

Image reference:

8.PNG

Please take a try again.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
LunMax

Hello, what I need is to save the text of the email and if it has attachments as well as creluna folder with the name of the subject.es to maintain a document management by the department. Attached the flow that we have, just save a pdf with the attached file in pdf and DO NOT PUT THE NAME OF THE MAIL BODY AS SHOULD. Thank you very much for the help.Captura de pantalla 2019-03-25 a las 12.39.17.png

LunMax

Captura de pantalla 2019-03-25 a las 12.39.17.png

LunMax

Re: Mail subject flow, create folder and text of mail?

Hi @v-bacao-msft ,
I only have a couple of details left. Create a folder with the name of the subject and keep the text of the mail separate from the attachments. Thank you.
LunMax

Hello, it creates it correctly inside the folder with all the attachments but there is only one small problem :)It also creates it in the root directory. It is possible that you do not also create it in the root directory? 
Smiley Happy
Thanks again

Thank you very much for the help.
folder ok.pngroot directory.png
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @LunMax ,

If you do not specify the path to save the file as the root directory in Create file action, this problem does not occur.

Please check if there are other Create file actions that specify the root directory as Folder path, which results in such a result.

You may even need to check if some of Flows you created earlier have similar logic and actions, so the same file is created in the root directory.

Hope it helps.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,949)