cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ben_Love
Level: Powered On

Mailchimp Connector - Using Remove and Update actions

Hi,

I'm a bit confused as to how we are meant to use the Update and Remove actions within the Mailchimp connector. These actions require, and will only accept content from a drop-down list pre-populated from Mailchimp. I can't see how this can be used, as the content (eg: the email address of the contact to unsubscribe) must come from within our flow (ie: Dynamic Content), to then be passed through TO mailchimp to action. 

Am I missing something here? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Mailchimp Connector - Using Remove and Update actions

Hi @Ben_Love,

I think the Email field could accept the Dynamic Content, although it offers the dropdown list.

I tested with the Email string, it works with the Update and the Remove action.

Please take a try to input the Email field under mailchimp Update or Remove Action with Dynamic content or simple string, see if that would work in your scenario.

1.PNG2.PNG

I didn't test with the List ID field, but I think it would also work with dynamic content, on condition of the content contains the available List ID.

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Ben_Love,

I think the Email field could accept the Dynamic Content, although it offers the dropdown list.

I tested with the Email string, it works with the Update and the Remove action.

Please take a try to input the Email field under mailchimp Update or Remove Action with Dynamic content or simple string, see if that would work in your scenario.

1.PNG2.PNG

I didn't test with the List ID field, but I think it would also work with dynamic content, on condition of the content contains the available List ID.

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

jasb81
Level 8

Hi,

For some reason I donot get the update member information option in the mailchimp connector. Could you advise how to where able to get this option?

Thanks

Jag

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,147)